Our Agile process
With long-standing experience in delivering corporate web and mobility
applications to large businesses with complex technical IT needs
Agile is a process by which a team can manage a project by breaking it up into several stages and involving constant collaboration with stakeholders.
The Agile methodology begins with clients describing how the end product will be used and what problem it will solve. This clarifies the customer’s expectations to the project team.
Once the work begins, teams cycle through a process of planning, executing, and evaluating — which might just change the final deliverable to fit the customer’s needs better. Continuous collaboration is key, both among team members and with project stakeholders, to make fully-informed decisions and deliver continuous improvement and iteration at every stage.
Agile Methodologies Overview
The core of the Agile methodology was developed by a small group of developers in 2001. Their Agile Manifesto of Software Development put forth a groundbreaking mindset on delivering value and collaborating with customers. Agile’s four main values are expressed as:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
- IT Consultancy vs IT ConsultantWondering whether to hire a contractor, employ permanent staff, or outsource to an IT Consultancy? Here we help you weigh up your options.
- Is Social Media The New World Power?As social media usage grows worldwide, what we post and what we read online becomes increasingly important. Here, we explore the power of social media in recent events, including Donald Trump’s Twitter Ban and Facebook’s battle against Australia.
- Social media & the filter bubble dilemmaLiving in a so-called online ‘filter bubble’ of cherry-picked information created by algorithms built on personal preferences and browsing history, means that we only see what we and others with the same views as us want to see.