Our Agile process
With long-standing experience in delivering corporate web and mobility
applications to large businesses with complex technical IT needs
Agile is a process by which a team can manage a project by breaking it up into several stages and involving constant collaboration with stakeholders.
The Agile methodology begins with clients describing how the end product will be used and what problem it will solve. This clarifies the customer’s expectations to the project team.
Once the work begins, teams cycle through a process of planning, executing, and evaluating — which might just change the final deliverable to fit the customer’s needs better. Continuous collaboration is key, both among team members and with project stakeholders, to make fully-informed decisions and deliver continuous improvement and iteration at every stage.
Agile Methodologies Overview
The core of the Agile methodology was developed by a small group of developers in 2001. Their Agile Manifesto of Software Development put forth a groundbreaking mindset on delivering value and collaborating with customers. Agile’s four main values are expressed as:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
- What Are The Benefits of Business Process Automation?When you’re working non-stop in a busy organisation, it can be difficult to take a step back and rethink how things should be done compared to how they’ve always been. However, as the business grows and technology progresses, often manual processes simply aren’t efficient enough to keep up with day-to-day requirements, time is wasted and…
- Meet Simon Crump, Technical Director & FounderGet to know Simon Crump and find out what makes RGS special.
- The Future of Work: Are You Tech-Ready?As lockdown eases, the world of work is changing. Make sure you’re incorporating the latest tech into your organisation to keep ahead of the game.