Our Agile process
With long-standing experience in delivering corporate web and mobility
applications to large businesses with complex technical IT needs
Agile is a process by which a team can manage a project by breaking it up into several stages and involving constant collaboration with stakeholders.
The Agile methodology begins with clients describing how the end product will be used and what problem it will solve. This clarifies the customer’s expectations to the project team.
Once the work begins, teams cycle through a process of planning, executing, and evaluating — which might just change the final deliverable to fit the customer’s needs better. Continuous collaboration is key, both among team members and with project stakeholders, to make fully-informed decisions and deliver continuous improvement and iteration at every stage.
Agile Methodologies Overview
The core of the Agile methodology was developed by a small group of developers in 2001. Their Agile Manifesto of Software Development put forth a groundbreaking mindset on delivering value and collaborating with customers. Agile’s four main values are expressed as:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
- RecTech Video: Key tech trends in recruitmentIn this video, Managing Director Rob Holmes discusses some of the key tech trends affecting the staffing and workforce management sector today. He looks specifically at AI, video and mobility, exploring how they can be used today and in the future to help businesses attract the best talent. TRANSCRIPT: Certainly, since RGS started developing software…
- RecTech Video: Using Tech to GrowThe right technology can help your business to grow by improving efficiency and effectiveness as well as capability and competitive advantage. Here, Rob Holmes, MD at RGS IT, explains more. TRANSCRIPT: There are many ways in which you can apply technology to facilitate growth within your business. There are plenty of ways of applying technology…
- Why Recruiters Need A Mobile-First Approach to TechnologyIf there’s one thing we’ve learned this year, it’s that people can – and in a lot of instances prefer to – work remotely. While this is great for the recruitment sector, as it means easy and efficient access to candidates despite their geographic location, it does signal a long-term change in how your attract…