Our Agile process
With long-standing experience in delivering corporate web and mobility
applications to large businesses with complex technical IT needs
Agile is a process by which a team can manage a project by breaking it up into several stages and involving constant collaboration with stakeholders.
The Agile methodology begins with clients describing how the end product will be used and what problem it will solve. This clarifies the customer’s expectations to the project team.
Once the work begins, teams cycle through a process of planning, executing, and evaluating — which might just change the final deliverable to fit the customer’s needs better. Continuous collaboration is key, both among team members and with project stakeholders, to make fully-informed decisions and deliver continuous improvement and iteration at every stage.
Agile Methodologies Overview
The core of the Agile methodology was developed by a small group of developers in 2001. Their Agile Manifesto of Software Development put forth a groundbreaking mindset on delivering value and collaborating with customers. Agile’s four main values are expressed as:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
- What Are Quantum Computers?We’re always interested in emerging technologies, even if they don’t have immediate application to our clients. Quantum computing is very much the talk of the tech industry so we thought we’d take this opportunity to explain what they are and how they work.
- RGS IT part of ‘world-class’ expertise to help NW businesses embrace the 4th industrial revolution.A few months ago we were invited to become part of a digital innovation initiative (LCR4) for manufacturing businesses in the Liverpool City region. It’s been an insightful time as we’ve been out and about meeting forward-thinking businesses that want to explore how they can use technology to innovate and grow. Manufacturing is something of…
- How is AI transforming the recruitment industry?Unlike industries that sell products, recruitment is all about people. In this article we explore how AI technology is playing an increasing role in recruitment.