In the IT industry, we often say “you have to run to stand still”. But as a business owner, you have enough to worry about.
There is no time to catch up with the latest technology developments, let alone scope how they could enhance your business productivity, efficiency, and profit. That’s where IT consultancy services can help.
If you have an IT project, whether its upgrading software company-wide or making changes to adhere to GDPR protections, we’re here to help with the planning, implementation, and ongoing support.
There is a wide range of services we can offer to help your company thrive, including:
Our IT Consultancy Process
All businesses will need help to grow their IT capability to improve productivity. Whether you’re looking to a large-scale digital transformation or you’re simply adapting to your employees working from home, it can be difficult to know where to start.
Our IT experts will help you transform your company approach to software and technology. We’ll begin by having a discussion with you to discover the areas where we can offer strategic support and guidance to your IT infrastructure.
Once we understand your business and requirements, we’ll develop a solution that aligns perfectly with your needs and support you through its implementation.
Benefits we bring
With more than 20 years’ experience, we have the breadth and depth of expertise your project needs.
- Access to the right expertise at the right time to make your project a success.
- Multi-disciplinary approach leading to the best all-round solution
- Cost-effective outsourced IT support – no staffing overhead
- Faster turn-around due to extensive experience
- RecTech Video: Key tech trends in recruitmentIn this video, Managing Director Rob Holmes discusses some of the key tech trends affecting the staffing and workforce management sector today. He looks specifically at AI, video and mobility, exploring how they can be used today and in the future to help businesses attract the best talent. TRANSCRIPT: Certainly, since RGS started developing software…
- RecTech Video: Using Tech to GrowThe right technology can help your business to grow by improving efficiency and effectiveness as well as capability and competitive advantage. Here, Rob Holmes, MD at RGS IT, explains more. TRANSCRIPT: There are many ways in which you can apply technology to facilitate growth within your business. There are plenty of ways of applying technology…
- Why Recruiters Need A Mobile-First Approach to TechnologyIf there’s one thing we’ve learned this year, it’s that people can – and in a lot of instances prefer to – work remotely. While this is great for the recruitment sector, as it means easy and efficient access to candidates despite their geographic location, it does signal a long-term change in how your attract…